Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love creating fractal art. Here are some of my original fractal creations featuring wisdom quotes.

The Greatest Invention of Mankind; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

I created most of these using the Apophysis 3d fractal generator.

Times of Trial; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

The image below was created with the ChaosPro fractal art generator.

Determine Your Destiny; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

Although the ChaoPro generator has brilliant colors, I wanted to have more control over the images, so I started using the Apophysis software.

Buddha's Cosmic Dawn; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

What is interesting about the Apophysis software is that when I first started creating fractal art with it, I didn't get near as interesting art designs as I do now.

Life is a Gift of Nature Quote; art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes, Wisdom

At first I assumed it was because I was getting more experienced. But, when I installed the program onto a second computer, I discovered something very interesting.

You May be the World; art, fractal art, philosophy, quotes

Even though I set all the variables in the second one to be identical with the Apophysis program on my other computer, they generated completely different types of fractal images than each other.

Love is the River; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

I still go back and forth between the two computers and the two fractal generators, but I think it will have to remain a mystery to me as to why the two produce such different results.

Epitome of Evil; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

More Fractal And Quotes

Delicate Suffering; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes


To Love and be Loved; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes


Magic Garden of Life; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes


The Kingdom of the Wise; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes


Without Divine Inspiration; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, quotes


Forgotten Ponder; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes


It is Through Creating; art, fractal, philosophy, quotes


Absence of War; art, digital art, fractal art, philosophy, photography, quotes

0 comments: